- Trekking Level
- Number of nights
- Maximum number
Toubkal, the highest peak in the Atlas mountain range and in North Africa with a height of 4,167 m. Located not far from Marrakech, an hour's drive to the village of Imlil where you leave the bus and start the adventure. We invite you to live an unprecedented experience, to challenge your abilities and reach the summit of Toubkal in less than 36 hours...
All the services included in this product are mentioned below:
- Tourist bus available during the excursion
- Pick up from the hotel or the nearest place if you are staying in a riad
- English or french speaking mountain guide from Imlil village
- Berber breakfast in Armed village
- A 2-day hike (6 hours and 10 hours) towards the top of Toubkal
- Water and dried fruit during the hike
- Picnic lunch in the middle of the road (Sandwichs)
- Night in the Toubkal refuge in dormitory beds with dinner and breakfast included
- Lunch in the Toubkal refuge (Moroccan salads, tagine of minced meat with eggs, tea), water is included
- Return transfer to Marrakech
Below are the pricing tables of all the services proposed in this product:
Price per adults
*They are not applied on children if they benefit from a reduced rate.
*They are not applied on accommodation.
Option Shared Table
Children policy 60 Days
Below are the hotels included in each destination by category, in the case of unavailability of one of the hotels mentioned in the program, MY MARRAKECH TOURS undertakes to offer you hotels similar or superior to the chosen category.
During this hike, we propose mules for people who want to carry their luggage or be carried to make less effort and be able to enjoy the day in a different way...
Mules cannot pass the refuge.
The time mentioned between destinations is the journey time without any stops!
Below more choices of the same category that may interest you.